Welcome to my Blog

Hello visitors!
This is my blog that I am creating as part of a State Library of Victoria Training program.
I have deciced to call my blog Close the Gap , because maybe doing this will close the gap in my knowledge about Web 2.0.
MORE IMPORTANTLY :
Close the Gap is Australia's largest campaign to improve Indigenous Health. It involves both Indigenous and non-Indigenous organisations, including Oxfam Australia. The campaign calls on federal, state and territory governments to commit to closing the life expectancy gap between Indigenous and non-Indigenous Australians within a generation.
http://www.oxfam.org.au/campaigns/indigenous-health/
I am experimenting as I learn more along the way, and it is a bit of a journal of my learning . I have also decided to make it a bit of a chronicle of my almost all pervasive passion for Indigenous issues, literature, music, art and culture.

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Week Five play week- Image generators etc.


These photos were taken on the Traditional Lands of the Kuku-Yalanji. I made this mosaic because I had photos on my computer of this part of Australia. I f you should want to find out where it is, then you could check out this website: http://www.decs.sa.gov.au/corporate/pages/default/aboriginalaustralia/
or even better

From these site you can locate a map of Aboriginal Australia.

6 comments:

tiptoes said...

It's so beautiful - did you take the photos?

AnnaG said...

Tiptoes- My friend took them when I went on my holiday in May. This is where I spent part of 2004 and 2005.

Emerald said...

i like the pictures too. i also want to let you know that am currently reading carpenteria but im not getting into it as much as i want to or think i should. in my mind this relates to my preconditioning about the novel form. i will continue reading it though.

Emerald said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Emerald said...

yes im now a true believer. i LOVE THIS STUFF. you can also embrace bling i know its in you. jeff sparrow talk was good - now hes a true believer. and it also helps when the audience is into it. most of the audience i think were former cp members reliving the glory (?) days. bless.

AnnaG said...

Carpetnaria is a different read, and sometimes I didn't understand it- but I still really liked the writing-suspend thoughts of understanding ans try and just let the words and worlds flow through you. but as Nancy Pearl says if you don't like it after 50 pages don't perservere because there are many great books out there!